Tel: 01582 514315
Specialist Practice Areas
All aspects of family and child care law including:
- Divorce, dissolution and separation following marriage, civil partnership or cohabitation
- Arrangements between parents or grandparents regarding children
- Financial arrangements following breakdown of a relationship including financial orders and deeds of separation
- Domestic abuse
- Child abduction
- Child protection/Care Proceedings
- Forced Marriage Protection Orders
Qualified as a Solicitor in 1979. Liz joined Machins in 1991 as an Assistant Solicitor and became a Partner shortly after. Liz is head of the Family team.
Liz is a member of the Law Society’s children’s panel and is a Resolution Accredited Specialist.
“I have found the communication skills that Mrs Oldham has provided at Machins Solicitors have been an impeccable standard. This firm has provided legal services to a high standard and catered to all languages in the process. Mrs Oldham has an excellent understanding and knowledge of all backgrounds”. Mrs S A.
“I would like to take this opportunity of thanking Mrs Oldham and her secretary for their exceptional attention to detail in this obviously very personal and difficult matter for me.
The calm, cool and collected way in which they both dealt with my matter was invaluable to me and is greatly appreciated”. Mr K W.