A construction company was entitled to immediate payment of £1m that it had been awarded by an adjudicator following a contract dispute. That was the decision of the Technology & Construction Court in a case involving Quadro Services Ltd and FP McCann Ltd The issue arose after McCann had been engaged to construct buildings for
Employee Share Incentive Schemes
As your organisation grows you may wish to expand share ownership in order to assist with staff retention or to provide rewards for past performance or future incentives.
Talk to one of our friendly and experienced team on 01582 514000
We recognise this is a delicate balancing act between managing the needs of the existing owners and encouraging those within the next generation of owners.
Our aim is always to try to create a commonality of purpose to ensure that everyone has a clear picture of the organisation’s aims and that these are clearly incorporated into the organisation’s governing documents.
Whatever you are seeking to achieve we will work closely with you and your other advisors to discuss and a broad range of schemes designed to assist companies who wish to take this next crucial step in their development and ensure that you get the right structure for you and your company.
We advise on a range of structures including :-
- Bonus structures;
- Shareholders Agreements designed to protect all parties interests equitably;
- Changing your company’s share structure such as creating further classes of shares, creating hurdle or growth shares and changing the class rights of shares;
- Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) Schemes;
- Employee Benefit Trusts Limited;
- Employee Ownership Trusts;
- Management Buy Outs;
- Management Buy Ins