Two adult brothers have failed in their attempt to be given a share of their deceased father’s estate after being left out of his will. The High Court ruled that it was clear that the father had made provision for them while he was alive and did not want them to receive anything further. The
As a leading regional aviation law firm outside of London, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide top tier advice at an affordable price.
Talk to one of our friendly and experienced team on 01582 514000
Our proximity to and relationship with London Luton Airport, together with our longstanding presence in the town for over 100 years, enables us to provide services to local, national and international companies in relation to aviation disputes of all kinds.
Working closely with our commercial aviation team, we have extensive experience in a variety of aviation disputes including:
- Advising and acting on behalf of aviation maintenance corporations in respect of maintenance agreements;
- Advising on Charter Agreement disputes;
- Advising on disputes in respect of aircraft purchase contracts and “wet”/”dry” leases of aircraft; and
- Advising and acting on the behalf of airlines, aircraft maintenance companies and other aviation corporations in litigation and/or mediation, including numerous High Court proceedings.
Our recent experience includes:-
- Acting in relation to a dispute relating to the return of lease aircraft in circumstances where there had been severe delays and the aircraft was in a poor condition;
- Advising on an aviation accident and liability of landing gear;
- Acting on a substantial dispute in relation to breach of charter agreement; and
- Advising on a dispute involving helicopter charter agreements.
Related Resources (View more resources)
Read our latest article on how Covid-19 has presented an array of challenges for the commercial landlord and tenant sector.
In this edition – Bankruptcy and the Family Home, Directors Personal Guarantees, Breathing Space and Corporate Insolvency – Reviewable Transactions.
An overview of possession claims for residential landlords with Edward Gill and Holly Baker.
Click to listen now
Welcome to Issue 3 of our Property Litigation News. In this issue – Rent Arrears and Commercial Tenants, Bringing a Money Claim for Rent Arrears and Business Lease Renewals in Times of Covid….