The Government has announced changes to the Renters (Reform) Bill to protect vulnerable residents and improve the safety of homes for tenants. It has tabled amendments to make it illegal for landlords and agents to have blanket bans on renting to people who receive benefits or who have children – ensuring families aren’t discriminated against
As a leading regional aviation law firm outside of London, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide top tier advice at an affordable price.
Talk to one of our friendly and experienced team on 01582 514000
Our proximity to and relationship with London Luton Airport, together with our longstanding presence in the town for over 100 years, enables us to provide services to local, national and international companies in relation to aviation disputes of all kinds.
Working closely with our commercial aviation team, we have extensive experience in a variety of aviation disputes including:
- Advising and acting on behalf of aviation maintenance corporations in respect of maintenance agreements;
- Advising on Charter Agreement disputes;
- Advising on disputes in respect of aircraft purchase contracts and “wet”/”dry” leases of aircraft; and
- Advising and acting on the behalf of airlines, aircraft maintenance companies and other aviation corporations in litigation and/or mediation, including numerous High Court proceedings.
Our recent experience includes:-
- Acting in relation to a dispute relating to the return of lease aircraft in circumstances where there had been severe delays and the aircraft was in a poor condition;
- Advising on an aviation accident and liability of landing gear;
- Acting on a substantial dispute in relation to breach of charter agreement; and
- Advising on a dispute involving helicopter charter agreements.