Martin Oldham and Liz Oldham are members of the Law Society’s Children Panel and have been for many years. Sarah Batha is also a member of the Panel. They each have extensive experience of representing both parents and children who are involved with social services. They are able to provide representation in all aspects of the case, from the earliest involvement of the social services department through to applications for children to be placed for adoption. This includes for instance:
• advising parents at planning meetings with social services;
• emergency protection orders;
• interim and final care orders;
• placement orders;
• applications to discharge care orders;
• applications for contact which a child in care.
Legal Aid is usually available for parents in Court proceedings involving children and Social Services. When you telephone us we will be able to advise you as to the availability of Legal Aid.