Planning for the future – the importance of making a will
Join the next in our series of free webinars looking at the importance of making a will and the steps you need to take to put one in place
About this event
Planning for the future is essential but many people are daunted by the prospect of addressing complex issues such as wills.
In this free webinar, legal experts from Machins Solicitors will be providing professional, practical and easy to understand guidance on how to protect your family and your assets helping you to make an informed decision.
The webinar will address:-
- The importance of making or updating your will
- Why making or updating your will is key to ensuring your loved ones are protected after your death
- Five top tips for making a successful will
- When things go wrong – potential impact of not having a will in place
- Taking action – steps you can start to take now!
The presentation will run from 10am -10.45am followed by a online Q&A session for anyone wishing to ask questions.