Tel: 01582 514336
Specialist Practice Areas
- Buying and selling all types of commercial freehold and leasehold properties
- Commercial property issues to include Licence to Assign, Licence for Alterations, Rent Deposits and Guarantees
- Landlord and Tenants Act 1954 lease renewals
- Business asset sales and purchases
- Conditional Contracts, option and overage agreements
- Buying and selling all types of residential properties including high value conveyancing
- Property financing
- Residential lease extensions
- Tenancy Agreements
- Commercial and residential lease drafting
Simeon graduated in 1986 and was later one a selected number of graduates to be awarded the honour of Associate of the University of Hertfordshire to mark their 60th anniversary in 2012. He qualified as a solicitor in 1990 and has always practised law in the local community.
Simeon specialises in all aspects of commercial and residential property together with business sales and purchases. He has built a loyal client base over many years of local practise assisting clients large and small in all walks of business to include industry and banking clients from the UK, Europe and North America.
On a personal level Simeon has served as a School Governor and Scout Leader and continues to enjoy coaching young cricketers as an ECB qualified cricket coach