Tel: 01582 514380
Specialist Practice Areas
- Collective redundancy programmes
- Severance schemes
- Agency Worker Regulations
- Drafting and preparing contracts of employment (to board level)
- Senior management terms and conditions
- Termination of directors' contracts of employment
- Drafting company handbooks
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings)
- Health and Safety
- Working Time Regulations
- Breaches of restrictive covenants and confidentiality agreements.
- Disciplinary matters
- Parental and maternity rights
- Discrimination including sexual, racial, disability and age
- Settlement Agreements
Qualified as a solicitor in 2000, Jacqueline has worked in regional firms across Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire before joining Machins in 2018.
She is committed to meeting her clients’ needs, understanding their problems and working successfully to achieve their goals. Jacqueline is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
Away from work, Jackie enjoys spending time with her family. She is an avid reader and her favourite all time book is The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.
She is also a passionate football fan supporting Spurs as well as being a match day regular with her children at the sensory room in Watford FC.
"Jackie is personable yet very professional and has the ability to make a complex and important legal subject easy to understand. Jackie will always provide honest and balanced advice and guide us to make the correct decision for our business and the situation. No complicated legal jargon and using her extensive knowledge we know we are in safe hands have total confidence in her ability to act for us and is a joy to work with along that journey". Simon Frost, Managing Director, GPFM