Specialist Practice Areas
- Buying and selling commercial properties
- Conditional contracts, option and overage agreements
- Residential estate development
- Buying and selling houses and flats
- Commercial and residential lease drafting
- Mortgages and Remortgages
- Tenancy agreements
Hugh Beeley is an associate solicitor at Luton office. He qualified as a solicitor in 1981 and joined Machins in 1999.
Hugh specialises in commercial property and carries out residential conveyancing for his commercial clients.
Hugh has a significant and loyal client base acting for clients on a wide range of commercial property issues, regionally and nationally, with a particular expertise in farm and agricultural land.
Hugh works closely with clients on a wide range of issues including commercial leases, lease renewals, rent reviews and commercial and housing development sales and is often involved in complicated conditional contract and overage negotiations,
On a personal level, Hugh is an avid Everton fan and is also closely involved in local community in the Luton area.