Our Covid 19 working practices - November 2020
Following the Prime Minister's announcement about a further national lockdown beginning on Thursday 5th November, we wanted to reassure you about how we will continue to provide you with the advice and support you need during this time.
Throughout the pandemic our top priority has always been the health and safety of our staff, clients and their families. In order to achieve this a number of our staff have been home based and working remotely.
From Thursday 5 November our working arrangements will be as follows:
- Our teams will again be based either at home or where necessary in the offices and you can contact them in the usual way by their office or mobile telephone numbers, or by email.
- We will not however be allowing clients or visitors into our building.
- If you have difficulty contacting anyone, please call 01582 514000 (Luton) or 01442 872311 Berkhamsted and we will be able to help.
- Our office receptions will be open but only for receiving post and deliveries.
- We will continue to hold meetings by telephone conference call or video conference where possible.
Our IT systems proved very successful during the first lockdown and we don't envisage any problems during this one.
This is a constantly changing situation and we will continue to do our best to keep you informed.
If you have any concerns or queries, please speak to your usual adviser or contact us on 01582 514000 (Luton) or 01442 872311 Berkhamsted.