Public Family Law
Machins has a highly respected public family law team of solicitors. As a team they have extensive experience of representing parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and children who are involved with social services.
Sarah Ashby and Jennifer Browne are both members of the Law Society’s Children Law Panel.
They are able to provide representation in all aspects of the case, from the earliest involvement of social services through to applications for children to be placed for adoption.
- Care Proceedings including applications for care and Supervision Orders
- Advising parents at Public Law Outline/Letter Before Proceedings meetings with social services
- Emergency Protection Orders
- Adoption, Contested Adoption and International Adoption
- Placement Orders
- Applications to Discharge Care Orders
- Applications for contact with a child in care
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Secure Accommodation Proceedings
- Forced Marriage Protection Orders
- Child Assessment Orders
Legal Aid may be available depending on the nature of the case.
When you contact us we will be able to advise you as to the availability of Legal Aid.