Probate and estates - what you need to know when someone dies
Join the next in our series of free online webinars on Wednesday 3rd February from 10am-11am where our dedicated team of experienced probate practitioners will be providing professional and practical tips if you find yourself dealing with an estate.
Key areas we will be covering include:-
- First steps to take when someone dies
- What is a grant of probate?
- What is an executor and what are they able to do?
- Important stages to consider when dealing with an estate
- What happens if there is no will?
- How to provide protection if the will is contested?
- Common pitfalls and why using a professional can help
The presentation will run from 10am -10.45am followed by a short Q&A session for anyone wishing to ask questions.
Please register using Eventbrite.