Executor and trustee duties - do you know what you are doing?
Join a free online webinar on Wednesday 7th April from 10am-11am where our legal experts Nicki Denton-Masih and Benedict Smith, Solicitors and Edward Gill, Trainee Solicitor at Machins will be providing professional and practical guidance on the following topics:
- What are the duties and responsibilities of an executor and a trustee
- Who to choose for these roles
- When can an executor be removed
- What risk is there for the non-professional executor
- Where to get help if it goes wrong
The presentation will run from 10am -10.45am followed by a short Q&A session for anyone wishing to ask questions.