Machins Solicitors has specialist expertise in all areas of the rapidly changing healthcare sector. We work closely with GPs, dentists, care homes and pharmacies to provide tailored solutions to resolve legal issues in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
Our dedicated team are skilled and experienced in working to achieve the best outcome to a variety of legal issues facing you, ranging from corporate, commercial and financial to employment, property, regulation and private client.
We have a wide-ranging knowledge in all aspects of the healthcare market and can offer full commerical and individual support in a number of different areas.
- Contracts of employment
- Tribunal and court representation
- Employing workers from overseas
Corporate Commercial and Finance
- Sales, mergers and acquisitions
- Management and partnership agreements
- Supplier contracts
- Bank security
- Sales and purchases (freehold/leasehold)
- New build projects and development
- Impact of NHS regulations
- GPHC concerns for pharmacies
- CQC compliance
- PCT matters for dentists
- Wills and probate
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Court of Protection
- Mental capacity/vulnerable adult issues