Employment Breakfast Seminar Programme 2016
The breakfasts run from 7.45am until 9.30am to enable you to get on with the rest of your working day, but there will be extra time for those who want to learn more or just catch up with colleagues and business acquaintances over a coffee afterwards.
Our next seminar will be taking place on 30th November and will be looking at 'What's new in employment law winter 2016 - Top ten issues for employment and corporate teams. For more information, please click here.
Previous topics have included
- 30 November 2016 - What's new in employment law winter 2016 - Top ten issues for employment and corporate teams
- 21 April 2016 - What's new in employment law spring 2016 - Top ten issues for employers
- 29 April 2015 - What's new in employment law - Ten issues every employers needs to know
- 27 January 2015 - The Parent Trap - How workplace flexibility works in practice (Machins) Flexible Work - Making it Work at Work (Ten2Two)
- 2 July 2014 - Top Ten Issues for Employers
- 1 April 2014 - TUPE
- 11 February 2014 - Settlement Agreements
Some of the feedback we have received for previous seminars includes
“A snapshot overview of latest developments in employment law”
“Very informative, good high level update in relation to current relevant topics which affect employers”
“Worthwhile, informative without being overwhelming”
“Very informative and light-hearted”
“I gained a lot from this training. The case examples were very helpful in applying the information”
Reserving your place on future seminars could not be simpler. Just contact Abi Palmer at [email protected]. If any of your colleagues wish to attend, please also include their email contact details when you respond.